The Carina Leagues Club Limited is committed to the Queensland Club Industry Privacy Code and will adopt best privacy practices when dealing with privacy issues of members and patrons.
The best privacy principles include:
- Only collect information that is necessary for the Club to fulfill its activities and functions or that is required by law.
- Tell members and patrons why the Club is collecting the information, how the Club will use and disclose the information (for example, those organizations likely to receive the information) and how they can access the collected information as well as other details required under the Privacy Code.
- Use and disclose personal information for a secondary purpose or for direct marketing in accordance with the Privacy Code.
- Give members and patrons an option of interacting anonymously with the Club, where lawful and practicable.
- Use fair and lawful means to collect information.
- Ensure that the information held by the Club is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Ascertain and correct any information that is not accurate, complete and up-to-date upon member’s and/or patron’s request.
- Take reasonable steps to protect members’ and patrons’ information held by the Club by locating the information in a secure place in the Club.
- Permanently destroy or de-identify all information that the Club will not need in the future.
- Prevent unauthorized access, modification, misuse or loss of information by putting in place policies and procedures that explain which staff members can access the information and under what circumstances.
- Designate a staff member to facilitate privacy issues at the Club.
- Not use Commonwealth Government identifiers, unless allowed by the Privacy Code.
- Not transfer information overseas unless specific conditions outlined in the Privacy Code are met.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Click on the image below to view the Club Queensland Responsible Service of Alcohol Policy.